APPLICANTION CONDITIONSOur volunteers should be:
- have more than 18 years
- Willing to work as a volunteer.
- Being flexible means to be ready to understand difficult situations and change the plan or the original program when necessary.
- having the ability to adapat to new situations and work, sometimes with several communities with different objectives and ways of organization.
- Being willing to learn and teach. The volunteer not only has to have as an objective sharing the knowledge and help, but also receive it.
- The volunteers have many questions, they want to learn how, what, when, who, where and why. Learning through teaching is one of the most memorable experience that a volunteer can have.
- When you decide to join our association, remember these three words; they will help you to adapt easier to the culture, programs and projects
- Try to read the history and the most important traditions of the country you are going to visit.
- Volunteers get sufficient insurance coverage for their travel and stay abroad.
- Volunteers pay expenses for travel, leisure activities and personal needs out of their own pocket money.
- The volunteers should take into account that they are responsible of washing their dishes and keep their spaces clean, the clothes,etc.
- The volunteers have the possibility to program the activities according their preferences and the children's preferences. for examples of activities are theatre, dancing, music, games and sports.
- The volunteers should keep in mind that each culture is different and their costums and tradition must be respected.
- The volunteers should work in group and promote communication.
- The volunteers should understand that their education does not allow to criticize or judge other cultures.
- The volunteers should have an open attitude and cooperative towards the instructions of the association.
- The volunteers should understand that being a volunteer is a gift and a privilege.